- Applicants must be winners of an entrepreneurship or incubation programme. OR
- Applicants are start-ups incorporated under Hong Kong’s Companies Ordinance for not more than three years as of 28 February 2021.
- Each application should consist of one to four core team members (including team leader) who are between aged 18 and 40.
- All members can only join ONE league, join ONE team under that league and submit ONE application during the application period.
- Teams may comprise of members from different participating institutions.
- Each application should submit a Hong Kong-based climate change solution.
- Each application should acquire endorsement from a tertiary institution or youth organisation which has entrepreneurship/incubation programme. Endorsement equirements can be fulfilled by submitting the CARS Endorsement Form or a formal Reference Letter from the tertiary institution youth entrepreneurship organisation the team is affiliated with.
- Applications without endorsement or references will not be accepted.
- At least one representative of the team is required to attend a compulsory webinar on 30 Jan 2021.
Compulsory Briefing Session:
Interested applicants should attend the webinar on 30 Jan 2021 to get a better understanding of Climate Change issues in Hong Kong before submitting the application. Please stay tuned to Hong Kong SDG Hub Facebook and Hong SDG Hub website for more information.